Friday, February 19, 2010

When TV resumes after the Olympics

Though there are some shows that I have not blogged about which aired before the Olympics and which I am hoping I will be able to watch and blog about before the Olympics are over, there are few shows on right now which I am missing because of the Olympic priority.

The 3 culprits are White Collar (which you may have noticed I am already significantly behind on), Spartacus: Blood and Sand (which I am missing and will endeavor to watch sometime in the next week in the morning, before any events begin), and Caprica.
Why Caprica, which has failed to capture my heart so far, thinks that it should continue to play through the Olympics can only be explained by the fact that if the momentum stopped for two weeks, it might lose all the viewers it currently has. Caprica has a tenuous hold on me, based only on my love for its predecessor.

But other than these three shows, all my favourites have stopped for at least two weeks. And other shows will be coming back on the air in the beginning of March as well.

Here are the dates to watch for:

Chuck - March 1
The Good Wife - March 2
Republic of Doyle - March 3
The Mentalist - March 4
Flash Forward - March 4
Castle - March 8
Supernatural - March 25
Vampire Diaries - March 25
V - March 30
Bones - April 1
Glee - April 13
Happy Town - April 28

But for now, you have the Olympics to entertain you, what more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment