Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome back!

Welcome back, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year (or whatever delightful holiday you celebrate). Were you as busy as I have been? I'm sure you've noticed that more than one of the shows I've been covering lacks the last few episodes of 2009, which is distressing as the new episodes of 2010 are fast approaching.
Do not fear.
I am back on my game. with plenty of extra time as I find myself without a job this new year. So that means I will be able to watch and comment on all the episodes that have already aired so that I don't miss a beat with the return of these shows.

Here are the return dates and premiere dates. Let me know if there is something new that you want me to comment on that I have not included below (or even older shows that aren't yet on the roster. Now that I have time, they may earn a place)

Tuesday, Jan 5 - The Good Wife
Sunday, Jan 10 - Chuck (which, as of the 11th, will return to Monday nights)
Monday, Jan 11 - Castle
Thursday, Jan 14 - Bones
- Fringe
- The Mentalist
- Vampire Diaries?
Sunday, Jan 17 - Human Target premieres
Monday, Jan 18 - Life UneXpected
Tuesday, Jan 19 - White Collar
Thursday, Jan 21 - Vampire Diaries?
- Supernatural
- The Deep End
Friday, Jan 22 - Caprica
- Spartacus
Thursday, Feb 11 - Past Life
Monday, March 1 - Parenthood
Thursday, March 4 - FlashForward
Sunday, March 14 - The Pacific
Tuesday, March 30 - V
Thursday, April 1 - Fringe (again)
Tuesday, April 13 - Glee

Looking forward to watching all these wonderful shows with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment